Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Breakforth 2009

This Weekend I headed off to Breakforth Edmonton and man was it a blast! I am not going to go through the weekend and explain everything, it would take way to long, and you would get bored. Whoever YOU are... So here are just some things I have learned.

Media- watch for it. Transformers, since when do we not care taht there is a conversation about masterbation?! Did you even notice? Look at billboards next time your in a big city...since when is showing the sillouett of a naked girl okayy to make HUGE and post up for ALL AGES to see?! It's not okayy, society is messed up.

Laughing is good. Even if i get tired of my laugh, it's good to laugh throughout the day, our God is a God full of humor, and he did that for a reason. Go for walk, find things humorous about your neighborhood, it's okayy to laugh!!

I need to Connect with God on a deeper level, such as READING MY BIBLE ONCE IN A WHILE. Also, Praying doesn't have to be just sitting down in a quiet place and praying. SING YOUR PRAYER. whatever! WRIRTE IT DOWN!!! ... One night I stayed at the piano, and just played and sang. IT was awesome because i didn't know what i was singing, i was just singing my praises to christ. IT was beautiful!

Many other things i learned i will post later. This class is now over though, so i'll write later :) haha.. OFF TO PAMBREN!!!

1 comment:

+Janelle+L+W+ said...

man laughing is good hey? like...its so freeing and AWSOME
like GOD IS AWSOME

and yes, reading my bible..gotta do that more often..

:)
UR AWSOMEEEE