Thursday, February 5, 2009

for the lady in the shallow grave knows no loving glances

My head is bursting with thoughts, ideas, stories, lyrics, words, scripture, and I absolutly love it. I want to declare the Lord to the nations, to this country, to this province, to this town...to my home. Christ is AMAZING, and he needs to get out there. I don't want to be that chick who dies, and people have to lie at my funeral saying things to make me sound better. I don't care if i'm frowned upon by the rest of the world, a social outcast. Who gives. I don't care, it's time to put aside those stupid steryotypes and lables, I don't care what they call me, or of no one will chill because I love the Lord and there not okayy with that. I will share the Lord with every opportunity my God gives me.

Dear God.

Help me to not be afraid of chances to share your great love, help me be strong and to do my 'research' in learning more about you myslef so when people have quesitons i'll be able to answer to the best of my ability lord. Help me be alive in you God.. I'm ready for change..so bring it on. Lord prepare my heart mind and soul for a life of missions, a life of serving you, a life of love God, whatever you have in store for me, prepare me God. I love you SOOOO much, you're amazing. Thank you for tonights discussion, and all the outcomes of it. Please stir thoughts in minds tonight Lord, and let what needs to be said, be spoken out loud for all to hear. God please help things get out on the table and just free so that feelings are no longer being burried because of situations. Lord you are in all things, it says in the bible where two or more gather in your name you will be also.. so please just bless that conversation that will come eventually Lord, open minds and just lay things out to discuss. I LOVE YOU. Please help me to rest well, and heal my voice for the wedding i'm going to sing at Lord.

In your precious name I pray

No comments: