Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dream 5-- To close to home...

Okayy-- So my family and I were headed to Joy Baylies house..one of my moms old friends. We went there, and to our surprise so were a lot of others. We got there, and it turned into a huge party (non-alchoholic of course) butit was sure fun. My bro and I got bored however and began to snoop around. He found this old hat and a chocolate milk thing. It was cool cause he was like.."oh ya man, i've always wanted one of these! There so trippy!" And than he poured the chocolate milk into the hat ( the hat was brown and super old school) and it became the bible. IT like..morphed into it once the two touched. I Was so impressed cuase it was all in order and everything.. like..it was super awesome. lol..

ANyway, than we were staying at a hotel, and Alison and I decided that we should learn how to dance, so we were going to show eachother what we had..like what we can do.. and than we were down town swift current right? and Me and Janelle were chilling... and Alison decided to go.

So There was this kid named Braiden and than janelle and myself... we were running through this mall, and found all this hidden money in different places. Because Janelle and I were broke, we were trying to take the money without looking suspicious.. it was funny..but hard. I remember i had a 10 dollar bill.... and than the random loonies and two-nies. lol. SOOOOOO We were getting this money from different shops and stuff, and than went back down town. We thought this van was following us and got a little creeped out, so we wnet into Dooley's - There were these men in there.. and Braiden (who i don't know in real life..not any of the braydens i know.) got super freaked out. He told us to get outside, because he didn't want us to be a part of it. We ( janelle and I ) got confused and stayed to see what was happening. The Men came oer and started talking to braiden. Than they hit him and I got mad. I stomped feircly over, but before I got there they pulled out a gun. Janelle ran to me, grabbed my arm and we got out of there. Not sure of what was happening..we continued on our way...we could here Braiden yelling run..but we thought if we walked it would be less suspicious.

We out side.. and we saw that van again...so we turned a corner and ran and lied down behind these bushes. the van drove by, but than got picked up by a helicoptor and this huge spot light came out and stuff... wierd i know. But they flew over and blocked us in..so we couldn't get out. They shoved us into the helicopter and let go of the van. I don't remember who the people were in there or anything..but it became more like..a prisen than a helicopter... We were put in this cage or behind bars (whatever you want to say). I looked on the other side of the bars, and there was someone on a chair, than another set of bars away was a lion or tiger.. i forget. I turned around and saw bars on my left and right... Gorilla's. What the Crap i konw. But than the bars disapeard and they were in the same cage or whatever as me and Janelle. THere was a bathtub... and the Gorilla was sitting there.. i saw a chair and was about to sit down, having nothing else to really do but be scared, and than Janelle moved the shower curtain .. and a HUGE ..like FRICKEN HUGE Gorilla got super angry and hoped out of the bath tub and was like...making noise and i could see his teeth.. and I was SOOO Scared.

Than my cell phone went off and I was up.... I couldn't focus on my screen however..and i was out of breath...

What the crap guys... lol.

1 comment:

+Janelle+L+W+ said...

thats wicked..funny
but at the same time, that is twisted...
a giant gorilla in a bath tub?....
wow
I really need to blog my dreams
but I aways forget