Not sure what to write about today.
Last weekend I went to a youth Conference; YQ.
It was a lot of fun! Played Games, met new people...
good time had by all.
This week we cam back to school.
BORING
I made a stupid deal with my mom
I drop bio- I take my grade 2 Theory exam
Regret is filling my head let me tell you.
just to let you know, this is not a poem.
I just keep pressing enter
cause it's fun
and exciting
and new
just kidding i'll stop.
maybe.
YOU CAN"T MAKE ME
BWUAHAHAHAHA
why yes that was my evil laugh, thank you for noticing!
i'm so tired, i could probably sleep for 18 hours or more.
mmmmmmm
wouldn't that be delightfuL?
ummm i'm doing homework.
so i'm going to go, and maybe write a real blog later.
maybe
YOU CAN"T MAKE ME!!!!
BUWAHAHAHAHA
this could turn into a viciuos cicle... i can feel it comming on lol.
anyway bye.
ps- i don't like bio... i got a freaking 38% on my last test. SWEEET
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh you
Post a Comment