I just wanted to sleep through drama.. maybe bio if needed. I'd go for third...get to choir..be cool. But thats not what happened. I missed all morning and choir. I got to school and Randi told me I should talk to mrs. Mclean because she was angry that I had missed. I found her easily, but she says " we need to talk" .. taht she feels she's running without a choir director et person... Shes upset and I Know it. Frick. It's not my fault I got sick today..my bad! I've done a lot for her, she doesn't have the right to say I havn't. She doesn't even know the half of what goes on in my house... in my head. Whats she gonna do? kick me out of the SRC Posistion? Ya taht would suck! Frick. I didn't even do anything, sorry I wasn't there to say 'COME TO THE PARTY TONIGHT...It'll..be fun?" Gosh. I hate my life... not really but right now I do. I'm sick of pepole judging me. Thats all. I feel so sick, there is not even a teacher in the calss i'm in right now, so i didn't even have to come..
Road Trip anyone? I wish I had money .... just get away for a while.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment