I should have raised the stakes, I could be rich by now for all the events he has missed. It's not even a shock any more. Why should tonight have been any different? I don't know, but it just was. Walking in, looking for them..together.. maybe because it's valentines day soon? Idk, I just thought he would come, you know, since he said he would and all. But I only saw her. Her loving smile. I love her. I love him too, it's just annoying cause it's getting harder to believe he loves me. You'd think he would put in a little effort to get to know me, when was the last time he asked how my day was...or how classes are going. I don't think he has even noticed that I havn't written anything since September. But thats okayy, maybe there is something going on that I can't see. What ever it may be, it hurt me a bit tonight that he didn't show. Thats my story.
maybe next time...
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hmm... i don't want to offend you in any way, but is this about your brother? i can only blame myself for not getting to know you, i want to know you, to be your friend, to be a shoulder, to support you.
Post a Comment