This is Me, My Bro, and My Sis... aren't we Beautiful??? Well I thought so haha. :) Gotta love family portraits no? ..Seems like every occasion the Camera comes out and snaps some shots of what we look like at that particular time. It's okayy tho, more memories the better I think. I love Photos. They're fun to take and fun to be in...if you look good that day..i really hate bad photos haha. Not going to lie. But thats okayy!
Sometimes things get awkward tho, with family i mean. Sometimes someone says something (SO MANY S'S!!!) or does something.. and it just gets messy and akward. I hate that, because you'll always hang on to that stupid little thing that happend that one day.
It hurts the relationship that you ahve worked so hard to build. But whatever..not the point i suppose. Those are my sib's up there. Their a lot closer to each other than I am to them, but thats okayy, sometimes they include me. And thats always nice. It's better when it's one on one... when it's the three of us..it always turns into the two of them, .. and me. I feel like a nusence.. a pain...a bother... I feel like a loner... looser... another L word.. haha. Whatever tho... Life moves on. And i have friends..so it's okayy.. I love them both anyway. ANd I know that they love me, and it's stupid that i feel like that.But I do. Anyways, good night.

1 comment:
thats beautiful man...your a good lookin family
I never get pictures with my brother anymore...
Sometimes I wonder if he acutally likes me.
I guess it dosn't matter..I will always love him.
Post a Comment