Yesterday
We enter the busy living room and sit on the brown carpetted floor, bring out our books and begin the studying. War of 1812, Confederation, Rebellions of 1837 and 1838, along with the Red Rebellion and the Northwest Rebellion run through our mind as we struggle to understand. We comprehend it tho, we embrace the history of our country and feel we have done a successful job of capturing the information. Relax.
Today
Enter the school grounds at 9 am to start another day of looking into the past. We study hard again. Eat breakfast with a friend, and study some more. We make a game out of it, because learning is much more fun when a game is applied. Time rolls by without notice of it, but we don't mind. We have nothing to worry about. The time finally comes when we decide to head up stairs and begin to write out our knowlage on paper. Begin.
The Test
Multiple choice. Map. Questions. As I read through the Final I wonder if the teacher knows what he's doing, or how to make a final. Tring to comprehend the weirdly worded sentences, trying to translate them into English, I Begin to get more and more frustraded. Anger. Than I got to the Map. Oh that fucking map. I'm sorry, but Regina is NOT located there...What? Which one of those tiny numbers would be Ottowa? ...Yes I know that York is now Toronto...Which dot/number would that be?!!! I hate maps. They can go die and spiral downwards into the deepest pits of Hell. It's just a test you say? Yes it is, but I knew everything. I KNOW everything, and once again he'll see me as a freaking little girl who doesn't care about school. And thats not the truth. I KNOW about our history, and if he would learn how to write a final, I would have been able to prove that too him. But he doesn't, so I wasn't.
I'm really pissed off right now, and grumpy too. Whatever. One more term of this lousy school and I'm on my way out. Fuck. A whole term. *sigh* I'm hungry.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment