Almost done term 1. NEED TO FINISH LIST:
1. Essay on "They shouldn't make you promise that"
2. Pshycology 'science fair' style report
3. Christian Ethics Chapter 5
4. Christian Ethics Chapter 6
5. Study for History Midterm
6. SLEEP
7. Do Theory---- Get 'er done!
8. Study for History Midterm
9. Practice up my ninja skills
and finally
10. Hand in everything.
*sigh* it shall be grand when it is finished.
SO today i got a phone call and i got a study group on Wednesday the 28th at 5 30 to go to! I LOVE MY LIFE...what is this you ask? WELL, let me tell you! I show up for two hours and answer simple questions and walk out with 40 bucks in my hand. Yay for being involved in the community! haha. Thats my story..
I would also like to say a special Congradulations to Juanita Carlene for having the guts to peirce her ears! <3 you rock hun!!! Can't wait to see 'em!
I have on more thing to say. Don't watch snakes on a plane. Dummest movie of life.
simply put.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment