Okayy... so i was super nervous not going to lie. But so was he so it was okayy. I say 'real' date, because i don't know if anyone has ever picked me up, and acted like a gentlemen before and like...actually went on a 'date'. you know? It was kinda old school in a way... I won't go into details. But he was very Gentlemanly..and it was refreshing. And nice. We went to Marley and Me.. it was very cute but sad :). We did coffee... and talked. It was a lot of fun, and I'm really happy right now. but shhh don't let that get out. No i'm not saying his name on here... not yet anyway. We're going out again sometime. (hehe!!!!) I just hope he can handle my stupidness. Cause if not, than things will just not work. And that would be sad... like..really sad.... yea...
*sigh* okayy..i'm going to bed. Things to think about, things to do... life goes on.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
PD PD PD PD
hhaha
Julia dawn fritzke..
I do belive i took you out as a gentleman.. thanks alot
Post a Comment