Monday, March 30, 2009

The indifference of the world

I'm not sure what that title means, but it sounded cool running through my mind.

I've been finding a bunch of scripture lately to do with whats going on in my life and it is awesome. I love God so much, and want to fully rely on him for everything... I want to go to Sweden. But i'll continue to pray about it, and see if thats where i am to go.

She came up to me in the hall today and said Janelle and I seemed mad at 'him'. I said yes... cause we are... not at him..but because of what he said..and how he approached it. Rude... but thats okayy.. Christ's love be poured over him.. And the conversation we will soon have.

God,

Help us not to spaz out while having this topic brought up, please just calm all hearts and help it end well. I'm tired of this God, you know that...please let it come to an end soon. I'm tired. I'm done. Help. God just be with us all this week... Give us compassion and mercy, grace and love. I love you Lord.

In your name.

DOT

1 comment:

+Janelle+L+W+ said...

Amen.

Its amazing how God speaks threw scripture..
and its stup[id to go threw anything wihtout him. On our own strength..
STUPOID
so ya...


I love Jesus