I decided that if i was into the whole super lame facebook status', mine would right now be
{...I wish we were closer...<3}
Good thing i'm not lame hey? -just kidding. But really i wish me and a LOT of people were closer. Not close as in like.. i wanna marry you close, or date you close, or whatever, but close as in know eachother fully... of just talk more. I have a list in the back of my mind full of people I miss. So therefore that status would apply to so many, and they will never know haha.
So ummm----think you should all know i need prayer--- i suck at band haha. I need to learn all my parts for music festival... and uh..welll...funny thing. I SUCK AT LIFE-- not actually *cough* but it's not going to be good. Ya...anyhow.
peace.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hmm
we should all talk then
EHHH???...
sit down in another random hotel room
Post a Comment