Thursday, March 12, 2009

thoughts on life

So I had a huge talk with mom last night, about things... in general I guess. And she's on my side..not that there are sides to pick..but she doesn't see what others apparently see. And I'm glad.

When approaching someone..be careful. --just a note-- you can come off wrong easy...

Life is a gift..whats that saying?--- Yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery and today's a gift. Live like it.

If you want to do something involving God... you say that it's spirit led..God wants you to say this or do this or whatever...that usually should involve prayer, or it shows that it's allowed by God, but not neccassarrily driven by him.

Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what your gonna get... so you may as well try all of them right?! haha just kidding.

No matter what people say about me.. I'm not going to be stripped of the Joy that I have in Christ..and Christ alone. I know where I Stand...people can think/say whatever they want.. I don't really care.

This isn't ment to be rude... Their just reminders to myself.

ps. These are the last tears I'll shed for you.

No comments: