Something is wrong here people. 2 nights ago I hardley slept because my heart was acting up. Last night it happend again, but before i went to bed, and i woke up today with a huge pressure on my chest. Something is wrong and I can't see the doctors because they do nothing for me... they don't know whats wrong.
My mom and I are fighting and it's wierd. Uncomfortable. Stupid... She is the one person in my family i can talk to, and now i'm not even sure i have her. How stupid is that... *sigh*
I'm very tired today..and am not done theory.
But on the upside! Yesterday...Janelle and I gave a present to soemone- and it was a surprise..so we left it on their step and watched them come home and find it! It was very exciting. haha... good times..we laughed pretty hard.. it was fun. But the person definetly saw us, used their detective skills and figured out it was us...but it was still a good time.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you guys are losers. In a good way. But still... doing all thefun stuff without me... grrrr
youuuuuu flippin need to see a doctor, be all, "get me a mother fudge'n doctor, my heart is palpitating, my valves suck HARDCORE, HELP ME!"
Post a Comment