Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Headphones on.

I sit up in bed, thoughts swirling through my mind. Thoughts of Ninja, Samurai and other important details of the day. I backflip over to the light and switch it on. *click* Bright light peirces my darkend eyes, and I fumble as I stare at the clock flashing 2:11. 2:11. 2:11, and land on my bed. Warmth radiating from beneath the covers; silent whispers speaking to me in such a soft tender tone "come back to bed". Temptation is such a drag.

Hours later I regain conscienceness and am bewildered at the fact I have fallen asleep again. My light still burning, my clock now flashing 8:14. 8:14. 8:14. As ninja thoughts fight through my mind I force myself up and out of my room. There I see it's monstrocity. A giant hand layeth waiting for me. I step in, unprepared for what is to come. Samurai unfold like fans from the giant hand and begin to swing their heavy machinary with them. I should not fight, I know I will over power them. Temptation is such a drag.

After fighting them all off with my bare hands -seeing as I didn't think to grab my sword when I left my room- I gained pride, and a lot of weapons. The hand was getting sweaty, so I grabbed all I could, and steped off this hand. I knew it was not right to keep these weapons..for that would be stealing, and stealing is a sin. Temptaion is such a drag.

I lay back down in my bed and took out my headphones and reality struck. I was no Ninja, there were no Samurai, and I had just been fighting my blankets... their choice of weapon? heat. Stealthy little things...I stared at my headphones thinking what could it be. Than it hit me, it was the majical box attached to them. I knew that I shouldn't put them back on, it would take me out of reality and into my own world... Tempation is such a drag.

2 comments:

+Janelle+L+W+ said...

lets make this a movie..haha

danitramarie said...

can i be a pokemon in the movie? prinplup would be nice...