Everyone puts on these masks. Some colorful, some dull, Some huge, some small. All different shapes, all different designs, all different people. My question is this..why must we wear masks around even those we love? A mask for every friend, for every adult, for every enemie. A new mask, or an old one, their all the same. They cover the real you. I don't care if this sounds lame. I don't care if you hate it. I don't care who reads my blog. I DO care about masks, and how many my friends have... how many I have.
I have one for Church. One for school. One for home.. but which is the closest to being taken off? I don't like wearing them, but if i were take it off, people would see the hidden truth behind the colorful design I've thrown on. NO I don't have any huge secrets, I tell my parents everything, I'm in love with Christ, and I love my school friends. But i'm starting to wonder..does anyone even know who i am under the mask?
What about you..how many masks to you have...how many colors do you show? How detailed, or dull is your mask becoming.
As some of us approach Graduation, it's time to remove all masks, and face the world. But as for some of the younger ones, their masks are begining to shine to me. I can see what they try to hide..there masks becoming see through. They don't notice, if they did i'm sure they would re-paint, or re-create. But they don't... and it's interesting to watch their life's unfold...
Put the masks down. Face the fricking truth. Face the world.
I'm sick of this stupid Masquerade.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
COFFEE
I dont know hwo to take off masks, they seem imbeded into my face.
I dont know who I am, all I know is my love for God, and what he will do in my life..
Still a mystery.
Our Past does not dictate our future, but it does help mold the betterment of our personality
maybe
maybe im wrong.
Who are you Julia? What do I have hidden before me as we sit in the car?
Post a Comment