God give me strength to defend myself against the patterns of this world. Help me with words to say to those i don't wish to hurt. Give me wisdom when i just don't know what to do anymore, and help me rely on you forever. Lord i can't do this alone. I've tried, I've failed. Please God help me through today, tomorrow, forever until i stand beside you on your thrown. Lord i want you to look at me and smile. Say "child.. you have done well." so God give me the strength to live for you now... help me smile and not regret. Lord forgive me. I have done wrong, i know i have. I don't deserve your mercy, your forgiveness. But lord please. I'm so sorry. I've let you down, i've let myself down. Forgive me God. This is my plea.
thank you for your christmas gift to us. Your son.
i love you.
Amen.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment