So if i say shit once because i'm really angry. Will you judge me and not be my friend anymore because i said a 'bad' word? If i have a glass of wine to celebrate. Will you judge me and become only my acquaintence because drinking is so sinful? For one who says they hate people who judge quickly, that surprises me. but whatever. I'm over it.
Judgment is stupid don't you think? assuming things you don't even know. making thoughts and opionions without knowing the person first? Judging is lame. It makes you look dumb, and whoever your judging feel worse about themselves.
Highschool is stupid. I can't wait to get out, and leave these stupid situations behind.
I also hate when pepole have 5 diferent moods in 5 minutes. Who are you. Really. Choose. I'm done trying to be a good person and help in everyway i can. It's obvoiusly not worth it. and you obviously don't care.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
stating your opinions and where you stand is different than judging somebody.
is it right to let your opinion decide weather or not you should be friends?
didn't think so.
I thought we mutually decided to stop.
cause you said you were done.
Judge trudy?...
my brother use to watch that show
I always got angery and wanted to take the remote away
however, hes bigger then me and always won.
Post a Comment