I don't know what to think... I honestly just don't know....
i love you.
i hate you.
i can't stop thinking about you.
i miss you.
i can't stop thinking about how much you hurt me
what you did.
i love you.
*sigh*
for real? again? now? why? i don't get it. Can't we just not talk? ever? you changed? promise? how do i know? you said that last time. Forgiveness? of course. second chance? i just don't know.
but i do know..
i love you.
still.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
let go...
easier said then done right?
I dont think I can let go
I love him
I hate him
I cant touch him
I can speak to him
I can love him...
I can persever..
I cant go on
What if we met?
what would change?
does he care?
I hope so
I cant let go...
dont make me....
time.
time is funny...
there is a time for everything.
a time to hold on...
a time to let go.
let go...
its better this way
you know its true
you can feel it
i know you can
love him you say?
yes
is it worth it?
..
let go.
so what if you met?
WOULD things change?
DOES he care?
i would hope so too...
but we don't know.
time
time to move on
and let go.
love him
hate him
either way,
letting go is best.
Post a Comment