God help me through this. It scares me to think that this could be it, it scares me how real it all is. Lord i love you so much, you have blessed me an unbelievable amount this year and really..well throughout my life. I thank you so much for that! You're amazing! I pray right now that you just show me what to do and show me how to take everything in God. I pray also for the end of shcool..that you just hold all emotions in your hands God. Please keep me healthy as well so I can do a good job at the Ceremony on Grad day..i pray that if there is something that needs to be said prior or anything like that God that you just speak to me and tell me what needs to be said God. In all things I do please just help me glorify your name God. I'm done with living for me God, please help me see the opportunities you put in my path God and help me not be scared to take chances for you. I pray as next year i'm going somewhere where i don't know anyone that God you just calm my nerves and just help me through the part of leaving my family and all i've known, all my friends. I pray also for my family God. I pray for my dad that you just revive his soul God with Fire for you... i pray that his relationship with mom would just reburn God...re start... God be with my parents. Be with Alison in her job lord...help her seek you out as she questions things lord...help the guy she's with to be smart and hold that situation lord... Please don't let him hurt her God..show her love. Be with Luke... in his job and his friends God. Help him continue to make good choices in your name and stand up for what is right even when it's harder God.
I love you so much...I love you. God please take away these feelings for this boy if they are not from you God...take them away from me AND him God. Help us know what to do and how to play this out. I trust you Lord, help me to do your will.
In your name.
Amen
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment